To book a resit you will need to register via an accredited Learning Partner as you did for your original examination. This can be your original Learning Partner or alternatively you can choose to register as an external learner with a different Learning Partner offering examinations, should they be willing to accept you. Please note that if you choose to resit with an alternative Learning Partner, you will need to be able to evidence to them that you have previously studied the course with an accredited Learning Partner


To find an examination in your local area you will need to visit our website, click here and select ‘find an examination’. This search facility will allow you to search for Learning Partners that have up and coming examinations and have indicated to NEBOSH that they are willing to accept external learners who have previously studied with an accredited Learning Partner.


The search results are updated daily as NEBOSH receive new examination bookings, so if you cannot find a convenient result when your first search, I recommended that you keep checking on a regular basis as search results will change.


You can view NEBOSH registration fees by clicking here. However please be aware that Learning Partners may charge additional fees to cover their administration costs.