To maintain the integrity of our learner data, we are only able to amend the details on your learner record if you provide us with a copy of   photographic ID. 


Please be aware that NEBOSH are only able to accept the below forms of identification:


  • Passport


  • Driving Licence




Please send a scanned copy of your ID to as soon as possible so that we can action your request.

Please note: if the change required to your record is your home address please ensure you provide the new address to be updated