As stated on your Unit Result Notification and as per our policy regarding learner certificates including corrections and reissues, NEBOSH must be informed of any name changes prior to your results being issued. Changes to learners’ names after this date may result in charges for any replacement certificate requests.  


To request a replacement certificate you will need to complete a Replacement Certificate Request form (click here). 


You can view the applicable fees on our Learner fees list under the Replacement Certificates section (click here). Once we receive your completed form we will email you a secure payment link so that you can make payment. 


All replacements will be issued within 20 working days of the request and payment being taken.  Please click here to view the replacement certificate policy for further information.