If you wish to transfer your Diploma enrolment to an alternative Learning Partner you may do so, however your new Learning Partner will need to submit a Diploma Transfer of Enrolment request to NEBOSH. This is a chargeable service so please be aware your Learning Partner may pass this charge onto you.


A full list of accredited Learning Partners can be found on our website by clicking here. You will need to contact Learning Partners directly to discuss the course fees and timetables, we suggest you contact a number of Learning Partners as they do all range in cost and support.


Please do not forget to notify your current Learning Partner that you no longer wish to study with them. Please be advised that NEBOSH will not get involved with any terms and conditions you may have agreed with your Learning Partner.