It is possible to request replacement parchments or unit certificates where applicable. Please note that all replacement parchments/unit certificates state ‘reissue’ on them to comply with regulatory conditions.

 To request a replacement certificate you will need to complete a Replacement Certificate Request form (click here). 

This is a chargeable service and you can view the fees on our Learner fees list under the Replacement Certificates section (click here). Once we receive your completed form we will email you a secure payment link so that you can make payment. 

 All replacements will be issued within 20 working days of the request and payment being taken. Please click here to view the replacement certificate policy for further information.